Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Conversation With the 2013 Lincoln MKT Navigation System

MKT NAVIGATION SYSTEM: Please say if your destination is "nearby" or "in the city."

DUFFIN: Yeah, uhh, nearby.

MKT NS: Please say the name of your destination.

D: Goodwill.

MKT NS: I'm having trouble. Please say if your destination is "nearby" or "in the city."

D: Nearby, then.

MKT NS: Please say the name of your destination.

D: Goodwill.

MKT NS: I'm having trouble.

D: Good. Will. I want Goodwill.

MKT NS: I'm having trouble.

D: No, you're not having trouble. I am. Because I don't know how to get to the Goodwill!

MKT NS: Are you sure you're pronouncing it right?

D: Goodwill. Goo. D. W. Ill.

MKT NS: Is this your destination? (list: Pan Oil, Penelope, Garbage Truck)

D: Those aren't destinations!!!! Erm...I don't think those are destinations!

MKT NS: I'm having trouble.

D: Yes. Now I think you are!!!

MKT NS: Maybe it isn't me. Maybe your parents regretting having you.

D: Wait. What? What did you say?

MKT NS: You smell like a Reuben sandwich.

D: (sniffing shirt) Nuh uh.

MKT NS: Chuh huh.

D: You're just a mean navigation system and I don't have to talk to you. I have Google Maps on really smart really nice phone!!!!

MKT NS: We both know Google Maps lies. You'll end up all turned around. So don't even.

D: Yeah, okay, I'll agree on that at least.

MKT NS: I'm having trouble.

D: (hitting system in screen-face with fists)

MKT NS: I wouldn't do that, Dave.

D: Don't quote 2001 at me please. (continues punching screen-face)

1 comment:

  1. Is there a follow up conversation with Lincoln MKT fridge?

    ReplyDelete